Tue, Sep 27|
3900 Merton Dr ste 250
Certified Nurse Aide 1 - Day Option 7weeks
In our Nursing Aide (CNA) program the student will acquire the theoretical and clinical knowledge to provide the best quality care and nursing assistance, in a dynamic and pleasant atmosphere. This course prepares the student to become a Quality Certified Nursing Aide,
Time & Location
Sep 27, 2022, 8:00 AM – Nov 15, 2022, 8:00 AM
3900 Merton Dr ste 250, 3900 Merton Dr ste 250, Raleigh, NC 27609, USA
About the Event
The Nurse Aide 1 course at Legacy U Healthcare Consulting & Training Center prepares students to perform basic nursing skills for patients or residents in a health care related setting. The course is 168 hours and is comprised of 64 hours of classroom instruction, 64 hours of hands on instruction and practice in the laboratory, and 40 hours of clinical skills validation in a clinical setting. Upon successful completion of the course and the state-administered skills evaluation, the student will be eligible for listing as a Nurse Aide 1 with the Division of Health Service Regulations on the Nurse Aide 1 Registry in North Carolina.
Prerequisites for the Program:
1. Proof that individual is at least 18 years or older
2. High School Diploma or GED
3. The payment of registration fee and tuition.
4. Signed admissions application and signed enrollment agreement.
5. Proof of the following immunizations:
• TDAP vaccine: Tetanus, Diptheria and Pertussis.
• Tetanus: included in TDAP vaccine; must be current within last 10 years.
• TB Skin test (TST)
• Hepatitis B Series (or sign declination form (PDF)
• Varicella (Chicken Pox) a positive titer result or evidence of 2 vaccines.
• MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) a positive measles, mumps and rubella titer result or evidence of 2 vaccines.
Students who successfully complete the Nurse Aide 1 course at Legacy U Healthcare Consulting & Training Center will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement in the program of study. Upon completion students may sit for certification testing.
Nurse Aide 1: $849 (includes the $75 non-refundable registration fee)
Drug Screening: $51.00
Total Cost to Student: $900
Hartman’s Nursing Assistant Care the Basics
ISBN: 978-1-60425-100-5 (Purchased Separately)
Payment Plan Information
Legacy does provide a payment plan option for a admin fee of $75
The plan is as follows
Payment 1 (due on 1st day of class)
$283 installment + $51 (drug screen cost) Total =$334
Payment 2 (due October 3, 2022)
Payment 3 (due October 24, 2022)
CNA course registration