Phlebotomist Job Requirements
The Legacy Phlebotomist is responsible for performing specimen collections as ordered by
Health Care Providers.
• High School graduate or equivalent
• Completion of state certified phlebotomy course
• One (1) year related experience in a medical environment preferred
• National Certification preferred
• Must have current CPR Certification
Collect laboratory specimens as order by Health Care Provider
Make sure all specimens are properly labeled, prepared and protected according to agency
Coordinate securing and sending specimens to laboratory per agency standards.
Maintain proper records of tests, complete required reports.
Maintain safe, clean and orderly working environment.
Legacy is an EO Employer