Spring 2022 Hybrid Phlebotomy Course (Jan. 8-Feb. 26)
Time & Location
About the Event
The Phlebotomy Technician program at Legacy U Healthcare Consulting & Training Center is designed to
teach the knowledge in technical and procedural aspects of basic phlebotomy, including collection of blood
specimens and venipuncture required to become a Phlebotomy technician. Through our hybrid learning model
made up of 14/hr. per week asynchronous online study with 5/hr. per week of didactic instruction and hands on
training in the lab; students will learn the concepts of Introduction to Phlebotomy & Infection Control, Legal
Issues in Healthcare, Introduction to Human Anatomy & Physiology, Phlebotomy Equipment & Supplies,
Phlebotomy Procedures, and Phlebotomy Fundamental Essentials. This program is designed for learner’s who
want to advance their career, or are interested in starting a career in the medical field to become a phlebotomy
Prerequisites for the Program:
1. Proof that individual is at least 18 years or older
2. High School Diploma or GED
3. The payment of registration fee and tuition.
4. Signed admissions application and signed enrollment agreement.
5. Proof of the following immunizations:
· TDAP vaccine: Tetanus, Diptheria and Pertussis.
· Tetanus: included in TDAP vaccine; must be current within last 10 years.
· Hepatitis B Series (or sign declination form (PDF)
· Varicella (Chicken Pox) a positive titer result or evidence of 2 vaccines.
· MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) a positive measles, mumps and rubella titer result or evidence of 2 vaccines.
Phlebotomy Course: $665 (includes the $75 non-refundable registration fee)
NHA Membership & Phlebotomy Certification Exam: $117
Pre-Check Drug Screening: $40.00
Total Cost to Student: $822.00
- Phlebotomy Registration$75$750$0